Thursday 28 June 2012

5/5 Farm Animal Bib


I've been busy so took a while to finish this bib. To find out where I got the pattern for the pig and cow click here to my previous post. Find my other baby bibs in my blog archive at the side. 

I finished all the black thread I owned but I knew I had more somewhere so I've been busy cleaning and tidying my room. I now have 2 big boxes of fabric and wool, but still I couldn't find my threads. And finally when I tidied my whole room I remembered that I have some sewing things in a big suit case and voilĂ ! I copied the sheep pattern from here:
I decided that a white sheep would be too much white on the bib so I made it a dark grey and then didn't think that the black would show up much so decided to have a white and black spotted head and legs. I also decided to leave the outline.I added in the cows hooves too.
Now to my next project - bra straps. I bought a pair from John Lewis by Milume and also bought a set of two pairs of strap repair kits.

I can now make two pairs of straps.
The prices are ridiculous on the website, I bought my ones for £9 in the sale in John Lewis. I only really bought it so i could see how they made them and also 'cos they were pretty =] To wear them you just attach them to a strapless bra and wear preferably with a vest top so you can see the straps:

..X...Xx.X.x..Xx.xX.Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment